PAUL J. GOLDSTEIN, Esq.
Areas of Practice
Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Construction Accidents, Nursing Home Injuries, Dog Bites, Trip/Slip and Fall and Medical Malpractice.
About Paul J. Goldstein
Paul Goldstein is admitted to the New York and Florida State Bars; the U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern, and Eastern District of New York; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Goldstein is Board Certified in civil trial advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He appears in New York Super Lawyers of theHudson Valley magazine. Mr. Goldstein is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyerâ€™s Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Dutchess County Bar Association and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He has also been a delegate with the New York State Bar Association, and a Past President of the Dutchess County Bar Association.
Mr. Goldstein speaks regularly at seminars and programs at the State and County Bar level.
New York State Bar, 1976; Florida State Bar, 1975; U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1976; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1976; U.S. Supreme Court, 1979; U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 2002; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2003.
New England School of Law, Boston, MA, Juris Doctor, 1975; State University of New York, Albany, NY, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 1972.
- Board member and Vice Chairman of the TEG Federal Credit Union.
- Past Board member and current member of the Poughkeepsie Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Past Board member of the American Heart Association; awarded Development Volunteer of the Year in 1992 by the American Heart Association.
- Member and past Board member of the Poughkeepsie Tennis Club.
- Past President of the Poughkeepsie Ballet Theater.
- Former attorney for and current member of the Wappingers Falls Elk’s Club.